“I take my clients' goals seriously and keep them on track to obtain it.”
1. What's included in the email check-ins?
Get feedback on the meal suggestions provided, if any.
Guage level of impact of previous session, make sure you are feeling ok.
Provide moment for feedback of how things are going overall.
2. What happens during the introduction session?
A "test routine" to guage the level of physical fitness
Initial Weigh-in/weight logging
Gathering "problem areas" that need to be corrected
Create a program that addresses the findings while also targeting the areas that the client has mentioned he/she would like to fix.
3. How much time is recommended before my next session?
The recommended time between training sessions is a minimum of 1 day.
4. How many sessions a week are recommended?
A total of 3 days per week is recommended for training with a minimum of 1 day between sessions.
5. Are you a certified and insured trainer?
Yes, I have been certified since 2005. I am insured to cover anything that may happen.
6. How can I see my scheduled appointments?
Select "Your Appointments" in Menu.
Enter your mobile number.
You will receive a code via text. Enter that information on the screen as requested.
Your booking information should now appear on your screen.
Follow us for updates and deals.